Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL iBT

Default Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL iBT

Re uploaded on 5/2/2013 by DE

Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL iBT

Increase your TOEFL iBT score by increasing your speaking and writing scores. How? By using the strategy called argument mapping. Why argument mapping? Because the TOEFL iBT speaking and writing sections are all argument-based tasks. That means if you want high speaking and writing scores, you must know how to map out (develop and deliver) spoken and written arguments, quickly and proficiently. With argument mapping, you will be able to do just that. Best of all, you can apply argument mapping to all six speaking tasks and both writing tasks. That means you will spend less time reading about strategies and more time practicing them.

You Will Also Learn:

* Essential rhetorical strategies and opinion development strategies
    * Step-by-step basic responses for all speaking and writing tasks
    * Step-by-step advanced responses for all speaking and writing tasks
    * Step-by-step emergency responses for all speaking and writing tasks
    * How to revise your spoken and written responses to maximize scoring
    * How to rate spoken and written responses quickly and proficiently

ARGUMENT DEVELOPMENT
    Learn basic and advanced argument development strategies to maximize your speaking and writing scores. By doing so, you can increase your TOEFL score.

ARGUMENT MAPPING
    Learn test-proven speaking and writing strategies quickly and proficiently using the graphics-based strategy called argument mapping.

SCORING STRATEGIES
    Learn how to think like a TOEFL rater so you know exactly what to say and write to maximize scoring.

Year : 2009
    Author : Bruce Stirling
    Format : PDF , MP3
    Number of pages : 394
    size : 3 MB , 71 MB
    contents :
    *TOEFL Speaking and Writing Strategies.pdf 3.40 MB
    *Audio · 71.17 MB

DOWNLOAD

TOEFL Speaking and Writing Strategies.pdf 3.40 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    ===================================
    Audio · 71.17 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 02-05-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL iBT

add a fast link for you...very fast

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks a million!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

Re uploaded

kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.... my apologies. This is the "Scoring Strategies" book. Also useful but not quite the book in this thread. I'll keep checking~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got it...

-------------------------
    Is that the same as the book from this thread? Why search so long as the link is working just fine in the header?

Last edited by Kah; 06-15-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: is that the same book as the working link in the header?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it's the same book. For some reason I was able to DL the audio portion with no problem but kept hitting dead ends with the .pdf file. I tried numerous times with each link. But, upon receiving your message just now, I tried again and it worked fine. I'm scratching my head now trying to figure out why I had trouble earlier. Oh well... I found the book either way!

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.